War Plane Documentary including C-97 and DC-7 flights, Lockheed Constellation Video Clips & More
The Big Propliners DVD has a great collection of some of the largest and most complex propliners ever built; the Boeing C-97, the Lockheed Super Constellation and the Douglas DC-7. These three all had their time reigning over the North Atlantic air routes and each one ended up as careworn freighters trailing clouds of smoke behind them as they approached the scrap man.
This war plane documentary features other big twins like the C-46 and the C-119 that also used large engines, along with some slightly smaller veteran propliners that either got in the way, or were too good to miss out.
All the giants are included in this war plane documentary. We we highly recommend it for C-97, DC-7 flight fans and those looking for rare Lockheed Constellation video footage.
- DC-7 flights & ramp action at Santo Domingo with L1049s and others
- A special feature on the Grace Aire C97, hauling salmon in Alaska
- The Brooks Air Fuel DC-7 video action, including a flightdeck ride
- Video of Florida Air Transportís magnificent DC-7 in American Airlines colors
- Commemorative Air Force and Everts Air Fuel C-46s
- Four Star Air Transport Convair 440
- HARS Super Constellation video clips
- Buffalo Airways DC-4s, C46s, CL215s and Cansos
- Air Spray A26 Invader.
Total run time for Very Big Props DVD is about 75 minutes. Format is NTSC DVD and region-free.
Looking for different plane videos? Take a look at our Korean war plane videos, modern airliners flying, flying clippers or contact us for something more specific.