The Army Air Forces Newsreels 1935-1938 DVD contains almost two hours of military and other aviation topics from the period including 1st commercial airmail, China Clipper, airships, AAF "Flying HQ", Zeppelins, autogiros, and much more:
- AAF Newsreels 1935: Explorer II, Thompson and Mitchell Trophy Races, First commercial airmail, China Clipper in Manila, Boeing XB-17, New base Hamilton Field, Army Airship TC-14. 33 minutes.
- USS Saratoga (CV-3) 1935: 8 minutes.
- AAF Newsreels 1936: Nation speed programs for Air Warfare, Great Flood Aftermath, AAF "Flying HQ", Bombing Hawaii volcano to divert lava, Sub-zero war games, Berlin Zeppelin, AAF rushes planes, World's biggest bomber, AAF over Lake Tahoe, New air cam. 27 minutes.
- AAF Newsreels 1937-1938: Selfridge Field exercises, A-11's, A-17's, B-10's, AAF and Army Ground Forces, Va., B-17A's Seattle, B-10's, March Field, CA., Stearman PT-13's, Bell XFM-1, West Point Cadets, XB-15, Autogiros. 19 minutes.
- US Army Carries On 1937-1940: US Army maneuvers. 10 minutes.
- Wings Of Peace: Goodwill flight to South America. 10 minutes.
- USS Lexington (CV-2) 1938: Historical film, Drydock, planes land and take off, San Francisco. COLOR, 5 minutes.
Total run time for Army Air Forces Newsreels 1935-1938 DVD is 1 hour, 52 minutes in B&W and color. Format is NTSC DVD.