A Rare B-24 Bomber WWII Liberator DVD
The Consolidated B-24 Liberator was the most produced WWII bomber at 18,500 aircraft. Only a handful of B-24s have been restored and are operational. The B-24 shown in this DVD - "Witchcraft" - has been restored and has flown in modern day airshows. Thanks to the quality of modern video and audio gear, the viewer can now experience the B-24 on an entirely different level.
The last operational B-24J Liberator "Witchcraft" is owned by the Collings Foundation which tours the U.S. for the general public to experience history. We will see several flights of the B-24, plus some of the other aircraft including a B-17, B-25 and a pair of Mustangs. Also WWII footage and 1989 Bonus.
- August 2016 video of flights in Valparaiso, Indiana with in good weather.
- Friday afternoon flight, includes engine starts and close=-ups during the flight.
- Saturday morning flights with four aircraft but not the B-24.
- Two flights of the B-24 on Saturday afternoon, plus other aircraft flights.
- A segment of vintage footage of B-24s in action during WWII.
- Sunday morning flight in great weather with more good fly-overs.
- Bonus footage from 1989 showing the same B-24 included two nice low passes.
- Rare aircraft, especially the B-24 in operation for a new generation to enjoy.
- Recorded in Hi Definition, 16:9 widescreen. Color, live audio and Standard Definition dvd.
Informative narration does not interfere with great live audio of the aircraft.
Total runtime for A Rare B-24 Bomber WWII Liberator DVD is about 70 minutes. Format is NTSC DVD and region-free.