Book condition is
Used - Very Good.
World Airpower Journal Volume 24 Spring 1996 is a softcover periodical published in 1996, about 160 pages in length and 12.0 x 9.0 x 0.4 inches in size. The book contains dozens of photographs of fighters, bombers and other military aircraft.
This book covers the following military airpower topics:
- Military Aviation Review
- Operation Deliberate Force - NATO airstrikes against Bosnian Serbs
- Briefing - SAAB JAS 39B Gripen and McDonnell Douglas RF-4C Phantom II
- Rockwell/MBB X-31 - Experimental aircraft
- Djibouti: France's African Outpost
- Rockwell B1-B Lancer - in detail
- Moscow Air Show
- Lockheed Martin F-16 Operators: Part 2
- Hrvatske Zrance Snage - description of Croatia's Air Force
- Portugal - air power analysis of Portugal's air force, naval aviation, army aviation and National Republican Guard