In the summer of 1999, a trip was made to Alaska to video big jets and props at Anchorage and Fairbanks. Also captured was some exciting floatplane action at Lake Hood. Wonderful weather, airside access, and of course our professional cameras and sound created two classic ever-popular videos.
They have now been re-released in this double DVD set, giving you the best possible pictures and sound, at a great price. In NTSC DVD format, color with a runtime of about 165 minutes.
Some of the aircraft on these two DVDs:
- Cargolux, Lufthansa, and Air France Cargo 747Fs
- Reeve Aleutian 727, Frontier DC-3, Era CV580s
- Nac DC-6, Brooks Air Fuel DC-4s and DC-7
- Everts Air Fuel C-46s, DC-6s and CV340, FedEx F27
- Great floatplane action at Lake Hood
- Asiana & Atlas 747-400s, EVA, KAL, & FedEx MD11s
- UAL, FedEx, Sun Country, Omni & Hawaiian DC10s
- NW Cargo, Kalitta, Evergreen, UPS, KAL 747-200Fs
- Asiana, Air China, China Airlines & JAL 747-200Fs
- Northern Air Cargo DC-6s and 727, Alaska 737-200s
- Air Cargo Express C-46 Commando and DC-6s
- Reeve Aleutian Electras and YS11s