The Eleventh Air Force B-24 B-25 P-40 WWII DVD contains (6) WWII B-24 B-25 P-40 films, some of them in rare color:
- U.S. Attacks In The Aleutians: 1942. A convoy carries men and equipment to a base being setup in the Aleutians, an air strip is constructed and 11th AAF bombers fly to bomb and strafe Kiska. 9 minutes.
- Report From The Aleutians: 1943. On the strategic significance of the Aleutians in crippling the Jap offensive and the daily activities of the AAF on the isolated island of Adak. Recounts victories at Midway and Dutch Harbor. Explains role of the island as a base for air attacks on nearby Kiska Island. COLOR, 45 minutes.
- Kiska Landings: August 1943. The Allies land to find that the Japanese have already evacuated the island. COLOR, 6 minutes.
- Kiska Field: October 1943. 11th Combat Camera Unit film of the field, general scenes, buzzing by 11th Air Force P-40's. COLOR, 4 minutes.
- 11th Air Force 28th Bomb Group: 1945. 77th Squadron B-25's on Attu. MG Brooks CG 11th AF, 404th Bomb Squadron B-24's on Shemya. 44 minutes.
- Alaska: 1940-1949. Kodachrome travelogue of three national parks. Silent, COLOR, 20 minutes.
Total run time for The Eleventh Air Force B-24 B-25 P-40 WWII DVD is about 2 hours, 8 minutes in color and B&W. Format is NTSC DVD.